måndag 17 november 2008

Intrenational in my blood!

Well yes I can’t help it… This last Monday I went to and international bible study group, 10 of now. Edward “Ed” Thomas was the one helping us to get along with chapter 5 in the letter of Romains. I really like his way of teaching us to think by ourselves. I had forgotten how much knowledge there is in just 10 verses of the Bible.


On Tuesday I had a meeting with Helena and we talked about what to do more during my time and planned ahead. Then we took the car to see all of the “Hemgrupps” leaders at Martins – the guy responsible of all the “Hemgruper” - place. We all listened to Martin talking about and informing about different events to come. Then they all presented them self and we all prayed for each other and for their groups.


I felt very happy to see and meet all of those 9 leaders. The work that they do is inspiring and also the way that they give of their time and life so willingly to be in the service of God!


Wednesday I meet up with Olof and we had a talk about some more literature for me to read on leadership and starting a new minster, “församling”. I will give you more details on that when a decision has been made.


Now, this last Sunday I had the privilege of taking care of 5 wonderful children during the service. I was responsible of the Sunday school teaching for them! Right before the preaching was going to start we gather the kids and walked to a house just across the back garden. There I was alone with the children, frightening some of us would say but I felt privileged! I read for them from the children bible and asked them to draw something that I read about, like perhaps a fisherman and a net full of fish. Then we walked back and they all reunited with their parents. What a success! He he…


The service finished and the “Hemgrupp” responsible go the “Fika” out on the tables, the fika is free by the way. Very unusual to have that in Sweden, but great!


See ya, Love E!

Inga kommentarer: